Our Peace Youth Room Renovation Project is HERE! During our Sunday Night Youth during the month of October, we will be doing renovation projects! And all of our Youth are invited to be a part of it!
We are working to improve our HOME and give back to the place that's given so much to us, preparing the room for generations of Peace Youth to come.
What are we doing? Until November 8th, we are working on the Youth Room! It is coming along well. Check out some photos from our project so far!
Because this project is taking place on Sunday Nights, our schedule will remain pretty similar for the month of October! Masks and social distancing will be required. Because of the work taking place, we ask that all students wear closed toed shoes and clothes they don't mind getting dirty!
Sunday Nights Schedule:
- 5:00 pm - Middle School Arrival (MS Students please head right into the Youth Room when you arrive!) : Work in Youth Room (with masks and social distancing) & Prepare for Grow Time
- 6:00 pm - High School Arrival (Meet in the Portico) : Snack for Middle School & High School
- 6:05 pm - OUTDOOR "Grow Time" in Portico : Large Group Message & Response time led by Emma & Youth Counselors. Chairs will be 6 foot distanced outdoors, with masks on entire time
- 6:30 pm - High School begin working in Youth Room & Middle School Game - HS Work in Youth Room (with masks and social distancing)
- 6:45 pm - Middle School Pick-up
- *8:00 pm - High School Departure (Note time change from September)
If you have any questions or want to help with our project, please contact Emma Harmon! (firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-285-7659)
Sunday Morning Worship | 10:30am on Facebook Live or In-Person (Make your reservation at comefindpeace.org)
Sunday Night Youth | 5pm - 8pm at Peace Church (outdoors)
Middle Schoolers - 5pm - 6:45pm
High Schoolers - 6pm - 8pm
Worship Wednesday | Check our Instagram Weekly!